Things may be a little different at the studio from what you are used to, as we are taking extra safety steps, measures and care to keep YOU and our team safe. Due to the fluid nature of this global health issue, we will continue to monitor and make adjustments daily as needed to keep our community safe. We appreciate your continued support as we all try to navigate this together.
INCREASED SAFETY PROCEDURES
- Limit the amount of customers in our studio by reducing tables and seats
- Remove usual items from tables to prevent cross contamination.
- Studio re-configure to accommodate 6′ social distancing between tables.
- Two-step cleaning and sanitation procedures for tables, chairs, door handles, brushes, palettes and other public areas.
- Continue to support our Pottery To-Go program to reduce in-studio traffic.
- Continue to offer NO-CONTACT drop off of pottery pieces painted at home.
- Continue to offer NO-CONTACT pickup of finished pieces, reducing in-studio traffic.
- Self administered health checklist for all team members.
- Masks required for all staff.
- Complimentary disposable masks available for customers
- Sanitizer stations throughout studio
FACE MASK POLICY
Per City of St Petersburg Executive Order, Facial masks are a requirement for our studio for guests over the age of 18. Your mask is required while moving throughout the studio. Our tables are spaced to provide social distancing so you may remove your mask while seated and painting. Please be aware there may be guests with masks that are not being used properly. If you are immune compromised, are high-risk or uncomfortable with this policy, please consider purchasing Pottery To-Go. We strive to strike a balance and wish for all our creators to feel comfortable to create and relax, whether it’s in-studio or in-home painting.